Cold weather getting you down?
Don’t have the energy or drive to exercise?
Can’t put down that packet of crisps?
Here are 8 natural supplements to boost your metabolism and decrease those nasty cravings
- Cayenne pepper – known to curb your appetite, boost your metabolism and burn fat cells. Sprinkle over your food.
- Green Tea – slows down body’s ability to absorb carbohydrates and increases metabolism. Sip on a warm cup of green tea 2-3x day. Make sure that you soak the leaves in a little cool water first to get rid of that bitter taste. Add lemon,honey or ginger.
- Conjugated linoleic acid – found in most meats and dairy. This fatty acid is known to increase lean muscle mass therefore decreasing body fat levels. A great way to break down stubborn tummy fat! CLA can be purchased in capsule form at most pharmacies/wellness stores.
- Carnitine – This amino acid is wellknown as it converts fat into energy! More burn,more energy!
- Guarana – derived from the seeds of a South American tree.Naturally high in caffeine,increases energy and decreases body fat (not for those sentive to caffeine)
- Raspberry ketones – A chemical compound found in red raspberries. Itcontains adiponectin, a hormone that helps to regulate metabolism and burn fat cells for energy. Can be found as the key ingredient in many weight loss supplements
- Yerba Mate –made from the leaves of a South American holly tree.A natural diuretic, boosts metabolism and stops cravings.Can be found as the key ingredient in many weight loss supplements
- Garcina Cambognia – A citrus fruit from a South EAst Asian tree. Itstops the body’s ability to put on additional fat when taken correctly and curbs your appetite.Can be found as the key ingredient in many weight loss supplements
Always consult with your health care practitioner before taking any health supplements